Ranis Thomas III
Hips got Soul
You can still be healthy and be a Super Model
with thick wide hips.
Not like your predecessor showing up in Cosmo
or on television with skinny legs and
Television and magazines persuade you
to gag up your inner beauty.
Until you suffer from post-traumatic stress,
feel pity and then gain a small booty.
The reality of real sexy thick mamas still
live on from Marilyn Monroe, Pam Grier and
even Whoopi Goldberg and they all have and had soul.
Bringing entertainment with a bang, beauty and thick hips
looking like solid gold.
So never lose your inner beauty because of someone else
that isn't comfortable with the way that you look.
Because some day you may rise to the occasion, with your hips
that got soul and pose inside the Jet Magazine book.
Ranis Thomas III's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hips got Soul by Ranis Thomas III )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh
- When A Man Offers His Heart, Lora Colon