Ranis Thomas III
Hips got Soul
You can still be healthy and be a Super Model
with thick wide hips.
Not like your predecessor showing up in Cosmo
or on television with skinny legs and
Television and magazines persuade you
to gag up your inner beauty.
Until you suffer from post-traumatic stress,
feel pity and then gain a small booty.
The reality of real sexy thick mamas still
live on from Marilyn Monroe, Pam Grier and
even Whoopi Goldberg and they all have and had soul.
Bringing entertainment with a bang, beauty and thick hips
looking like solid gold.
So never lose your inner beauty because of someone else
that isn't comfortable with the way that you look.
Because some day you may rise to the occasion, with your hips
that got soul and pose inside the Jet Magazine book.
Ranis Thomas III's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hips got Soul by Ranis Thomas III )
- In The Game, Edward Kofi Louis
- Prostitutes, Leong Ming Loong
- Do you have a bird?, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Frydenlund, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Limit Of Money., Tony Adah
- Haiku ' Help ', miken newman
- Part Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Hope, Khairul Ahsan
- Lawful And Right, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'La Zona 37', Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- November, Thomas Hood
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Robert Louis Stevenson
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)