Edward Kofi Louis
He brews his beer and,
Frees his mind with his work;
Like the muse of a new born baby;
But, he frees his mind with the muse of his work.
To escape from the ways of the world and,
To concentrate on his work;
And, he brews his beer to free his mind from the world with the muse of his work.
Post, cost, most, lost, host, ghost, frost;
And like trousers made from goat's skin.
He brews his beer;
Learning and teaching others for 9 weeks at his place of work.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Work by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar