Hole in my heart
So lost in a sea of emotions
I don't know what to feel,
The pain lingers on
It goes from mental, to emotional,
To permanent physical pain.
I hate that I have to live like this,
When you're living like nothing ever happened.
Am I ghost that you pass by without a care?
Am I just a plain mystery to your unwanted history?
Or am I just another stupid chapter in your book of life?
Don't deny me as a person
Cause I know I was more.
Wasn't I the one that you once adored?
But was I really?
Did you even mean it when you said that you loved me?
Or did you only say it because you had no other choice?
I am convinced
That you only said what you had to say.
You lied through your teeth and it took me this long to see.
Don't expect an acceptance to your lame apology.
You can say your meaning-less sorry's
All that pleases you.
But it won't help heal the hole in my heart.
Nor shall it heal the pain you caused.
You may not see the scars and pieces,
But I assure you
It is far worst than the damage you see on my body.
But don't you worry,
These scars will heal, Through time.
But its the hole in my heart that will probably never heal.
Scarlette Romero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hole in my heart by Scarlette Romero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- WILD FLOWERS ARE PRETTY FLOWERS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Young Priest, Old Priest, Donal Mahoney
- Till Twilight at Jamia Millia, Riyaz Yamish
- Night Life, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah
- The Soul Of My Country, Tony Adah
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- Black Willow, Lilly Emery
- - Let Me -, Aparna Chatterjee