Home Sweet Home
One love binds us
A happy place to be
with lovely faces to see.
Home sweet home,
no other place can be
compared with home,
a place where sharing
a place where love and
joy never cease,
a beautiful place where
hope is felt,
and where gladness is
A place filled with
melody and love,
a place concentrated
with happiness and
peace of mind.
It is truly a home.
kaytee Daniel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Home Sweet Home by kaytee Daniel )
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis