I have homesickness of you
Because I can’t feel your love
Though I observe all your fruits
In all the places I go.
There is plenty wickedness
In those who ignore your low
I’m looking for happiness
Be merciful make me strong.
You, who want all people feel good
And the future can predict
And help us when we are weak.
Now, I beg you please help me out
With the unfair that is mean
Working ways to make me sin.
Put, endurance into my foot
So that I can see your smile
And I can walk by your side.
Jose Baez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Homesickness by Jose Baez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel