The basis upon which something stand being true individual,
made up an independent part of a person substance personality
building an action of relation head mark by integrity.
The great value total reverence of inward outward respect
of a person free from deception.
The genuine recognition of others to one involve will bring a
lot of good thing to a person personality and it will pass by the others.The peace and respect build to one another existing being
real human living.
' A real man is a man of integrity and honesty '
that means being all out in everything he does.
Honesty, honour and respect building love relationship is the
most important aspect of any relationship involve
headed for reputation over all performance of a person
to others will remain to the heart of the people lives.
An accord of trust emotional and spiritual maturity is
power to become a real honest person.
Jocelyn Dunbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honesty by Jocelyn Dunbar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad