What I hope for is happy.
What I hope for is love.
What I hope for is peace.
What I hope for is that hope itself is not lost.
Many people give upon hope,
Never going for more.
Never putting it on line and hope that everything will alright.
Hope is that what make sorrow go away.
Hope is kingdom were build on it,
Hope that greatness would come pass.
What I hope for is happy
I hope for is love
I hope for a life of peace
I hope that hope itself never gets lost.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by jody johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake