Hope ''Spiritual Grace''
Time goes on,
Will not stop for me nor for you.
Hope is the one, that keeps on moving us.
Yes that's true.
True is the fact,
Hope has 'spiritual grace'.
Embedded with strength and courage,
Guide us to run in the race.
Let your hope never die,
Never let it remain away from you.
Hope is the strength,
Strength to run your life all through.
Never feel lonely, never feel sad,
Let hope be there with you, to make you feel glad.
Life is beautiful,
at times life gets tough,
Hope is the one that keeps you strong,
No matter how life gets rough.
May 'Hope' remain be by your side,
May it never gets apart from you.
May it be your strength,
May every dream, every desire of you come true.
Priya Arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope ''Spiritual Grace'' by Priya Arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Green Flash ll, Morgan Michaels
- AN UGLY WAR VERSUS A PRETTY PEACE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels
- The Rough Guide to Romantic Comedy, James Thomas Miller
- Recessional, James Thomas Miller
- Poverty Streets, Darren David Weaver
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico