HOW CAN I TELL YOU
11: 4 am
How can I tell you that I'm grieving
When you don't even know that my heart is aching.
How can I tell you what I'm thinking
If She's all in your mind and for you I am nothing.
I know that you love her. She's more than just a chic.
She's so damn pretty. So special and unique.
No need to check. No need for debate.
If I'll be a judge, she deserves that highest rate.
I'm full of insecurities cause deep inside I'm weak.
But I'm needing for love and not a care for the sick.
I want to be perfect. I want to be great.
Not just to boast but to at least look at you straight.
How can I tell you that I'm leaving
When It's still me who needs some convincing.
How can I tell you what I'm feeling
When I know you're happy and that's what I've been wishing.
Ayzhelle Mendoza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOW CAN I TELL YOU by Ayzhelle Mendoza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- On Hearing On The Radio That The Brontos.., mary douglas
- Multi love is natural., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Second Language, Tony Adah
- Shed the hatred to shine., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Do Some of Us Defile This Conservative P.., Monk E. Biz
- Nightlife, Michael McParland
- Somnolence, Tony Adah
- A Village Hero, umaprosad das
- I No Longer Care About Your Police Record!, Monk E. Biz
- Summer Song, Kawa Karpo