RIC S. BASTASA
how does on touch really and where?
empathy does not have hands.
neither does sympathy
the touch contemplated is not the kind
that gives the birth of conflict
or scandal that which is based
or molestation of the innocent bleeder
or the soul that walks on the ship's corridor
you ask how do you do the touch
the gentle tap on the shoulder
the soothing words of comfort
like a shower of rain to the
roses that have not felt the water
straight from your heart
right in my heart.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (how does on touch really and where? by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale