Tammi Celina Lyons
How Much You Mean to Me
Just fall alseep
And everything will be alright.
I just want to
Hold you tight
And never letting you go,
Just to see you smile
One last time.
Just smile for me
And you'll know my reason
Why and how much
I love you.
I knew you'd be
The best part of my life
And I thank God
That you're still by my side.
I open my heart to you,
That's how much I love you.
And that's how much
You mean to me.
Tammi Celina Lyons's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Much You Mean to Me by Tammi Celina Lyons )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma