How nice to be
How nice to be
My life was full of pain,
Anywhere I turned my face.
I want to dream again,
Where love at lovely place.
I closed my eyes to dream.
Could love relive again?
Could peace returned for heart,
Replace of harmful pain.
How nice to be a strong.
When wind attacking you.
To raise your head above,
The clouds (wherever you go) .
Rasheed Alqahas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How nice to be by Rasheed Alqahas )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Alone, Modou George
- Circles Of Pain, Margaret Alice Second
- We Are Hearts Of Life, Naveed Akram
- Glisten & Wait, Nika McGuin
- Paddy Murphy Is Fred Astaire, Donal Mahoney
- Forgiveness, Eugene Latumbo
- Wrapping Paper, Bows, and You, Nika McGuin
- The imperfect world, Cyrus Shaftang
- Marriage, Marlin Nightingale
- Ruins الاطلال, MOHAMMAD SKATI