How To Know?
In the name of truths
To what extent lies are in existence?
Without people’s knowledge
Beyond people’s vision
To what extent truths are abandoned?
To what extent truths have been suppressed?
To what extent lies are in circulation?
Around truths, to what extent lies have piled?
Amid lies, to what extent truths have got struck?
To what extent lies have broke out?
To what extent truths have synced down?
To what extent truths have become lies?
To what extent lies have become truths?
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How To Know? by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- parental guidance unfin, lee fones
- Missing of the Birds, Michael Lee Johnson
- Schizophrenia Night, Michael Lee Johnson
- late night vision, Gulsher john
- Rod-Strokes Survival, With a Deadly Hamm.., Michael Lee Johnson
- Kissing The Egg Shells of Dead Babies, A.j. Binash
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma