How To Know?
In the name of truths
To what extent lies are in existence?
Without people’s knowledge
Beyond people’s vision
To what extent truths are abandoned?
To what extent truths have been suppressed?
To what extent lies are in circulation?
Around truths, to what extent lies have piled?
Amid lies, to what extent truths have got struck?
To what extent lies have broke out?
To what extent truths have synced down?
To what extent truths have become lies?
To what extent lies have become truths?
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How To Know? by ROCHISH MON )
- the rain, ademola oluwabusayo
- Life format, gajanan mishra
- Lonely On A Train, Omar Eldamsheety
- Stone, I do admit, gajanan mishra
- O Time, Stop You, It's My Birthday! Let .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Release, Fiona Davidson
- Jacques the Last, John F. McCullagh
- Kaalchakra, The Wheel of Time, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Moon Spoke to Me, Michael Mira
- Sinkin' boat, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)