How Would You Know? ?
How would you know what it is like to be me?
I suggest you shut your mouth until you can finally see.
My life is not as easy as some pose it to look you don't know the half of it how many tears that smile took.
Everyday to me is like a whirlwind has struck through it should make it better, but it's worse talking to you.
I have a varity of tragedies each one day by day 'You need to stop right now! ' is all I hear you say.
Well if you fucking knew, how it is to cry to sleep, you wouldn't poke your fingers, and tell me it's too deep.
There are reasons why I cut my skin, explanations there are none you cannot tell me not to do it, for once you start it has begun.
The never ending habit that will ever taint my life, for I will always get an urge, and the glimmer of a knife.
Just tell me one thing, have you ever attempted suicide?
Was there ever times for nothing hours were spent cried?
Ever had a fear that no one was around?
Screamed so fucking hard there was blood on the ground?
Ever went for days without looking people in the eye, do you have a special place where you can sit and cry?
Are you scared pf people beating you, or yelling in you face, there's no where you can go, when you just need your space.
Now you look me in the eye and do not say a word, don't tell me not to cut myself, cause that's all I've ever heard.
If you still think it's your place to judge what I do.
You can shut your fuckin mouth because you just have no clue....
Suicidal Sara's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Would You Know? ? by Suicidal Sara )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- LUMINOUS, Dwitun Basumatary
- La Lunar, Patricia Grantham
- DREAM OF PEACE, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Motion picture, daniel george
- Fallen, daniel george
- The Shadow Of The Wind., Tony Adah
- True Meaning Of Friendship Quote, thumper 786
- Seesaws المراجيح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- World Leprosy Week, john tiong chunghoo
- Catch 22 on the Lake District hills., Dan Reynolds