How Would You Know? ?
How would you know what it is like to be me?
I suggest you shut your mouth until you can finally see.
My life is not as easy as some pose it to look you don't know the half of it how many tears that smile took.
Everyday to me is like a whirlwind has struck through it should make it better, but it's worse talking to you.
I have a varity of tragedies each one day by day 'You need to stop right now! ' is all I hear you say.
Well if you fucking knew, how it is to cry to sleep, you wouldn't poke your fingers, and tell me it's too deep.
There are reasons why I cut my skin, explanations there are none you cannot tell me not to do it, for once you start it has begun.
The never ending habit that will ever taint my life, for I will always get an urge, and the glimmer of a knife.
Just tell me one thing, have you ever attempted suicide?
Was there ever times for nothing hours were spent cried?
Ever had a fear that no one was around?
Screamed so fucking hard there was blood on the ground?
Ever went for days without looking people in the eye, do you have a special place where you can sit and cry?
Are you scared pf people beating you, or yelling in you face, there's no where you can go, when you just need your space.
Now you look me in the eye and do not say a word, don't tell me not to cut myself, cause that's all I've ever heard.
If you still think it's your place to judge what I do.
You can shut your fuckin mouth because you just have no clue....
Suicidal Sara's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Would You Know? ? by Suicidal Sara )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque