How Would You Know? ?
How would you know what it is like to be me?
I suggest you shut your mouth until you can finally see.
My life is not as easy as some pose it to look you don't know the half of it how many tears that smile took.
Everyday to me is like a whirlwind has struck through it should make it better, but it's worse talking to you.
I have a varity of tragedies each one day by day 'You need to stop right now! ' is all I hear you say.
Well if you fucking knew, how it is to cry to sleep, you wouldn't poke your fingers, and tell me it's too deep.
There are reasons why I cut my skin, explanations there are none you cannot tell me not to do it, for once you start it has begun.
The never ending habit that will ever taint my life, for I will always get an urge, and the glimmer of a knife.
Just tell me one thing, have you ever attempted suicide?
Was there ever times for nothing hours were spent cried?
Ever had a fear that no one was around?
Screamed so fucking hard there was blood on the ground?
Ever went for days without looking people in the eye, do you have a special place where you can sit and cry?
Are you scared pf people beating you, or yelling in you face, there's no where you can go, when you just need your space.
Now you look me in the eye and do not say a word, don't tell me not to cut myself, cause that's all I've ever heard.
If you still think it's your place to judge what I do.
You can shut your fuckin mouth because you just have no clue....
Suicidal Sara's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Would You Know? ? by Suicidal Sara )
- Democracies All Must Fail, Is It Poetry
- Conviction's Diatribe, michael walkerjohn
- Think right, hasmukh amathalal
- BYE! BYE! ! BYE! ! ! EBOLA! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
- Flowers!, rajendran muthiah
- Never feel alone, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley