Should be like,
Magnetic lines of force,
Carried along in a moving fluid,
Like strands of thread cast into a river,
So they never 'break' and reconnect.
However in chaotic complexity,
And blue turbulences,
If they do break like,
The stretched rubber bands,
Should be able to reconnect,
With time to release energy,
To empower the humanity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Humane Bonds by Sanjeev Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Le poème a toujours besoin d'écho, Eric Dubois
- Le passé est un doux reproche, Eric Dubois
- La vie est open source, Eric Dubois
- Children, Lawerence Mize, Sr.
- San Jose Hills in My Thoughts, Natasa Tocuc
- Be found in elevations high, Mark Heathcote
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell