Hurricane inside me
This hurricane of feelings
drives me grazy
i smile and laugh and cry
inside one minute,
at one moment i can be the
happiest person in whole world,
and next i am the most desperate,
what is happening in me?
Tell me, heal me back to me.
Will i ever reach stability again,
all i long for now is simply
peace of my chaotic mind.
All i long is someone to hold,
someone stronger than i ever am,
so strong that he can bear my tears
kiss me softly, gently and
let me sleep like baby between his
strong arms and against his chest,
who gives, not takes.
Is this only a dream of stupid child?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurricane inside me by sanja sarinda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- T-SHIRT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- JUST DO IT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BERYL DOV WROTE 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. PENIS, Beryl Dov
- GOD VS. MAN, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. COMMON SENSE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CONSOLATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov