Hurricane inside me
This hurricane of feelings
drives me grazy
i smile and laugh and cry
inside one minute,
at one moment i can be the
happiest person in whole world,
and next i am the most desperate,
what is happening in me?
Tell me, heal me back to me.
Will i ever reach stability again,
all i long for now is simply
peace of my chaotic mind.
All i long is someone to hold,
someone stronger than i ever am,
so strong that he can bear my tears
kiss me softly, gently and
let me sleep like baby between his
strong arms and against his chest,
who gives, not takes.
Is this only a dream of stupid child?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurricane inside me by sanja sarinda )
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
- Supernova, Herman Dexter
- Ho Hum, Michael McParland
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Flight Of Fairies, Nicholas Nikolov
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)