i cry at night,
I die inside because of you, ,
i wake with a fear to sleep and dream,
I try to fight what i hold inside, Im really depressed and its hard to hide.
I still get chills when I think of you.
Will I ever get over you?
will i ever forget you?
I feel dead tonight.
Sometimes I just want to die.
Wish I was invisible, more than I already am.
I want to survive this dreadful life.
But I don't know how,
I can't let go
I try everyday to convince myself that
It doesn't matter and who cares blah blah blah.
But the memory remains,
It still hasn't left me.
I'm sick of being afraid,
Im Sick of feeling self pity,
Im sick of the world and everyone in it.
Wish they'd just let me be.
I'm so tired of hurting.
kira kira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
in a while. those are probably the hardest nights. other than that i don't think about him all the time and i think its just made me a stronger person. My problem when i wrote this poem was that i let that memory overcome me. i let my life be controlled by it and the self
pity drove me to get myself in a
lot of situations like that one. I kept doing it too cuz i didn't learn the first time or the second so i eventually stopped caring about what happened to me. so things kept happening and i stopped feeling.
Comments about this poem (hurt by kira kira )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Louisa May Alcott
(29 November 1832 – 6 March 1888)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 March 1892 – 15 April 1938)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Los heraldos negros, Cesar Vallejo
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Another Reason Why I Don't Keep A Gun In.., Billy Collins
- Forgetfulness, Billy Collins
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
Poem of the Day
- My life, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Don't leave me cozied-up homely, Mark Heathcote
- If You Were Here Today, Serena Blackinton
- Uncle Trevor's Solution, rohan bendre
- Trapped Inside, Pamela Carroll
- Two Green Points: Art Print by Wassily K.., Frank Avon
- Winter Twilight Haiku, Chenou Liu
- The Season of His Birth, Frank Avon
- The Man Who Cut His Left Leg, Sergi Dutronc
- Back agin, Rodney R. Cooper