i cry at night,
I die inside because of you, ,
i wake with a fear to sleep and dream,
I try to fight what i hold inside, Im really depressed and its hard to hide.
I still get chills when I think of you.
Will I ever get over you?
will i ever forget you?
I feel dead tonight.
Sometimes I just want to die.
Wish I was invisible, more than I already am.
I want to survive this dreadful life.
But I don't know how,
I can't let go
I try everyday to convince myself that
It doesn't matter and who cares blah blah blah.
But the memory remains,
It still hasn't left me.
I'm sick of being afraid,
Im Sick of feeling self pity,
Im sick of the world and everyone in it.
Wish they'd just let me be.
I'm so tired of hurting.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
in a while. those are probably the hardest nights. other than that i don't think about him all the time and i think its just made me a stronger person. My problem when i wrote this poem was that i let that memory overcome me. i let my life be controlled by it and the self
pity drove me to get myself in a
lot of situations like that one. I kept doing it too cuz i didn't learn the first time or the second so i eventually stopped caring about what happened to me. so things kept happening and i stopped feeling.
Comments about this poem (hurt by kira kira )
- Nature's Law: A Poem, Robert Burns
- Twisted, Peter Jay Shippy
- Song—Farewell to the Highlands, Robert Burns
- A Description, Lord Edward Herbert of Cherb ..
- Death and Dr. Hornbook, Robert Burns
- Best Loved Poems Of The American people, Peter Jay Shippy
- Epitaph on William Muir, Robert Burns
- Sonnet9: If thou hadst become hot summer.., Pijush Biswas
- 357. A Grace before Dinner, Robert Burns
- 314. Song—There'll never be Peace till J.., Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)