I am alone
I am alone when I get up everyday
I feel startled to think
I have to spend one more day! !
I am alone in breakfast table with my tea,
I try to think positive;
I am alone, and I think I am free…
I am alone when I walk,
There is no one to hold my hand
And walk beside me to take me back…
I am alone when I am happy
I don’t have a friend to share my joy
I feel scared and unsteady
When I dream, I am alone
I see myself sitting in a beach
I am all alone in my bed
I know there is nobody to cry
If one fine morning somebody finds me dead…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am alone by Sumita Datta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen