I Am Not Alone
I am not alone because
I have much sad,
And also I have hope.
Which help me
To live happy and bright life.
I am not alone always because,
Other then God no one with me,
God helps me to face,
Dangerors of my life.
I am not alone in the world.
Because I have some friend.
Like trees, Birds, Animals
Who teach me to
How I enjoy the life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Not Alone by Rinku Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra