I Am series #6
i am the stars in the sky
i am the moon up above
i am the rain upon your face
i am the one that you embrace
i am the ocean, a beautiful blue
i am the one who will capture you
i am all the above
i am pure love
i am the time that waits for no man
i am the one, who takes the stand
i am your hopes, your dreams
i am the unforseen
i am you
i am all that you do
i am life
i am whole
i am your very soul
now that you know who i am
and that i am you
what are you going to do?
are you going to spread this word
just so that you could be heard?
or are you going to turn your back
and let all else be attacked.
you, you you, are' LOVE'
sent from up above..
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am series #6 by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Meant To Be, Brianna Kimball
- Definition Of Possibility, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Quality Of Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- her humor, Bull Hawking
- For CARL, Mae Ethan