I am who i am!
Im hidden in shades of grey...
In a world full of many colors...
What must they think i am?
A barbie doll with a broken leg?
I am who i am...
Im not molded to your figure...
Is that why you hate me?
Is that why you treat me like crap?
I may not know these answers today...
But one day, one day
Your going to need a friend and I wont be here
Your going to wish you treated me well...
Not like a barbie doll with a broken leg...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am who i am! by Hannah Grigg )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Poem of the Day
- The Mirth of William, James Merchant
- -Untitled- (2), Morgan Siegel
- The Short Ballad of Egg Boy, James Merchant
- Logic in Life, Jayatissa Liyanage
- - Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Lady Andrea on the meadowland, Giorgio A. V.
- Let Us Go for a Walk, Valsa George
- Legacy (2015), MILTON STYNER
- Glittering Textures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol Forests, Ananta Madhavan