I can be anything,
I can do anything,
I can be a dove in
A rainbow drop.
I can do crazy dance
With my crazy wild hair
I can read one book
All night with music
On, I can dance like
Why? I can do anything
I can be anything.
nicole tates's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I can by nicole tates )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards