'I Can Never Find Another You'
Walking down the streams;
My mind was filled with your dreams.
Your sweet smile will make me come up,
Your strong hands will make me give up,
and with your thoughts i will end up.
I still remember the day i met you
and my heart said.
I can never find another you
elsee daniel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('I Can Never Find Another You' by elsee daniel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 7, john chizoba vincent
- The tin box, Sagarika Julka
- Strong Woman, Lilly Emery
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 6, john chizoba vincent
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 5, john chizoba vincent
- Let me ask you, Sagarika Julka
- Sunset Point, Neela Nath