'I Can Never Find Another You'
Walking down the streams;
My mind was filled with your dreams.
Your sweet smile will make me come up,
Your strong hands will make me give up,
and with your thoughts i will end up.
I still remember the day i met you
and my heart said.
I can never find another you
elsee daniel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('I Can Never Find Another You' by elsee daniel )
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell