i can not write today
i can not write today coz nothing seems quite right today no sir i can not write today.
no sir i can not write tomorrow they'll be far too much sorrow no sir i can not write tomorrow.
no sir i did not write yesterday everything seemed to say ur such a pest today thats y i did not write yesterday.
and then u say confess to me why you seem so stressed today surly u have something to confess to me
then i say no sir theres nothing, no sir theres nothing, no sir theres nothing-
not anymore it's all been said and no one listened before so i dont write anymore its such a bore i rather go stick salt in my bloody sores coz u know for sure the words are
all dead now.
our hearts are all dead now.
and corpses can not write but they also can not wrong.
Lara wolf's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i can not write today by Lara wolf )
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
- Halloween Night, Neela Nath
- The Power Of Faith!, Tom Zart
- Desacralized..., Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- Pay attention, gajanan mishra
- The Sun Has Collapsed, Naveed Akram
Poem of the Day
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(20 August 1948)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)