i can't wait for you...
waiting makes me tense
i am restless and i do not have the temerity to
when i wait all things seem to run away from me
and it is sickening to feel that i am the only one left out
at the station
i hate the silence of the pavement when all of them step inside
the box and then all their sounds and laughter fade away
nobody wants to be left alone in a catacomb of helplessness
no one wants to be dead and all alone feeling like a shattered rock
and so i have decided that i must go with the crowd
inside the train going nowhere.....
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.