I Have Begun To Disappear.
It Hurts sooo much.
memories of the past,
My heart is beating too fast.
I'm Soaked in sadness,
It keeps dripping.
An Ex marks the spot.
I cannot erase these feelings.
A person who loves someone else.
Someone who doesn't know i still have these feelings.
I am But a mere ghost to her eyes.
In Time I will disappear,
But surely i hope nothing seems as they appear.
My Love for her is sincere.
Mitch(Mystifier) Lauzon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have Begun To Disappear. by Mitch(Mystifier) Lauzon )
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2010, Ronjoy Brahma
- not socially inclined, oskar hansen
- Goodwill To Men - Give Us Your Money, Pam Ayres
- Passion, Andrea Hegedus
- Winter Scene, Archie Randolph Ammons
- Love, Andrea Hegedus
- Glasses, RAJESH.C BOSE
- See, bee, Lee!, Edward Kofi Louis
- What is love?, Andrea Hegedus
- Why He Was There, Edwin Arlington Robinson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)