I havesmiled my last smile
I havent shed my last tear
My heart hurts now.
all the niceitys of the world couldnt make up for the words you told me today.
I fell like a child
child in an adults body today
im wanting to grow
i smiled my last smile
i havent shed my last tear
my eyes dry now
my heart numb
Over civil dinners and cold glances
living with the hurt you gave me was liveable
now after i smiled my last smile
and the tears keep trying to break
it is over.
I have to be free now.
Im smiling my last smile
but the tears keep falling.
Rosalita Fernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Haven't by Rosalita Fernandez )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid