I hope you’re not to poor.
I hope your feeling better,
I hope you get this message I send to you in a letter,
I hope you don’t mind it’s all very cheesy
I hope you don’t think this is sleazy
I hope you’re on your feet,
I hope your getting around,
I hope you find this letter,
I sent it to bring you around.
I hope you’re on your PC,
I hope you’re on line,
I hope you’re not too sore to dropp me a line,
I hope this makes you smile,
I hope this makes you feel better,
I hope this lets you know life’s going to get better.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hope by Neil Glass )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak