I Just Need Some Space
Its not you,
its just me..
I thought you were the problem but it turns out that it was me.
So listen to what i have to say.
I love you baby, mwa-hugs and kisses, forget them hkoes and forget them bkitches.....
You dont never bring no drama to the game,
and my drama dont be scaring you away.
You dont never talk to much,
exactly just enough,
you know how, when, where and what to say.
my nanme is Ryann and i love that boy Allen
He has a smile thats indenial, and he's so cute.
He might be the one for me, i love you baby.
Ryann Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Just Need Some Space by Ryann Holland )
- Life, samuel sannoh
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)