I Just Need Some Space
Its not you,
its just me..
I thought you were the problem but it turns out that it was me.
So listen to what i have to say.
I love you baby, mwa-hugs and kisses, forget them hkoes and forget them bkitches.....
You dont never bring no drama to the game,
and my drama dont be scaring you away.
You dont never talk to much,
exactly just enough,
you know how, when, where and what to say.
my nanme is Ryann and i love that boy Allen
He has a smile thats indenial, and he's so cute.
He might be the one for me, i love you baby.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Just Need Some Space by Ryann Holland )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(3rd April 19sixty)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Anonymous