I let go, let God.
Life is for me calmness & peace, good living and true happiness,
Which includes perfect health, mind and body in completeness.
I do not wish to attract poverty, sickness or any trouble,
Just enjoy life, have purpose, never need to fight any battle.
Certainly I choose to do kindness the way others understand it,
That is the only thing should return to me many fold & I can only profit.
However, I let go, let God direct my way,
Always following his guidance, which is my own feelings
In peace & true contentment I face my day.
Every step in my life shows progress,
Never need to be impatient or rush in distress,
I do not need to be sick anymore,
Or attract problems to learn the lessons as before.
I learn my lessons swiftly without trouble or pain,
God knows when I'll be ready for a higher purpose to gain.
Even if I know or not, I always do His will,
When I understand this truth, I never feel guilty, my fate I'll fulfill.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I let go, let God. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Thanksgiving, ThanhThanh Poet
- My old wet blanket, jaquesha webb
- Thanksgiving, Nhuan LeXuan
- My Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- A bell that I hear, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Cures For Catatonia, Saiom Shriver
- American Blacks And Poor Whites, Is It Poetry
- A 'No Piece' Cosby, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- The System, Cristhian Aguilera
- The Agony Of Being Humble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)