I Love You
I write what I feel and I treasure what I love…
A thought of you stimulates my brain,
It Allows me to smile making my heart almost skip a beat,
I then hold my chest and take a deep breath…
Where do I begin?
Begin with telling you how I appreciate you?
How do I Return the warmth I feel when with you?
The tenderness that keeps me with you?
I guess It begins with me declaring…
Both on this paper and verbally as I tell you…
I love you and I’ll keep loving you
For when I’m with you I do not search for reasons coz;
You alone are reason enough for me to love!
Zandi Wardle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Love You by Zandi Wardle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fishing Reasons, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Gentle Hand Of Women Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Disgrace Of Poverty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Neil Snow, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Limit, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Child World, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Toiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sacrifices, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Value Of A Telephone, Edgar Albert Guest
- My mind is not without fear.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi