I'm sorry that I care,
I'm sorry that I wanted you,
I'm sorry that I'm now to you, air,
I'm sorry that you had to care too.
I'm sorry that I ever failed,
I'm sorry that I wasted your time,
I'm sorry that I our love, veiled,
I'm sorry that our love was but a mime.
I'm sorry that I ever tried,
I'm sorry that I always were there,
I'm sorry that you always thought I lied,
I'm sorry that you at me had to swear.
I'm sorry that I wanted to mean so much,
I'm sorry that I wanted you to be mine alone,
I'm sorry that I always wanted to feel your touch,
I'm sorry that I now feel your heart is like stone.
I'm sorry that I never was enough,
I'm sorry that I never said what you hoped for,
I'm sorry that I never was that tough,
I'm sorry that I couldn't take your gore.
I'm sorry for saying sorry,
I have no idea what to lie,
But mostly what I'm sorry for,
Is there is no more any you and I.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Dan Jensen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- We're stuck in that place, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Axiom of the outside, Virgil Suárez
- Poem in Memory of Russell D. Franklyn of.., Virgil Suárez
- I know, I know, I know, Pijush Biswas
- A Painter's Glee, Virgil Suárez
- Windows, Phil Soar
- La serpiente que divide el mundo, Train .., Virgil Suárez
- The Myth of the Fabulous Sinkhole Island, Virgil Suárez
- In The House of White Light, Virgil Suárez
- AND IT WAS WRITTEN, Stephen Karnaghan