I'm sorry that I care,
I'm sorry that I wanted you,
I'm sorry that I'm now to you, air,
I'm sorry that you had to care too.
I'm sorry that I ever failed,
I'm sorry that I wasted your time,
I'm sorry that I our love, veiled,
I'm sorry that our love was but a mime.
I'm sorry that I ever tried,
I'm sorry that I always were there,
I'm sorry that you always thought I lied,
I'm sorry that you at me had to swear.
I'm sorry that I wanted to mean so much,
I'm sorry that I wanted you to be mine alone,
I'm sorry that I always wanted to feel your touch,
I'm sorry that I now feel your heart is like stone.
I'm sorry that I never was enough,
I'm sorry that I never said what you hoped for,
I'm sorry that I never was that tough,
I'm sorry that I couldn't take your gore.
I'm sorry for saying sorry,
I have no idea what to lie,
But mostly what I'm sorry for,
Is there is no more any you and I.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Dan Jensen )
- Ocean of Felicity of Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- I Miss You 3, Michael McParland
- Great love., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Touch of Your Divine Love, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Your Heart, Michael McParland
- Stanzas, Simion Grahame
- Poetry/ Poetry is not nudity, obscenity .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- मंज़िल की और चल देते है.. manjhil ki or, hasmukh amathalal
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mirror, I'm You, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)