I'm sorry that you broke my heart and now i can't leave you alone,
I'm sorry that i'm use to us talking and now i can't stop calling your phone.
i'm sorry that i'm not good enough for you, so i envy those who are,
I'm sorry that i can't stop crying, it hurts as if you stuck a knife deep in my heart.
i'm sorry for thinking about you, i didn't know it hurted you so much,
I'm sorry for just being sorry, for u i wish i wasn't so deep in love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i'm sorry by taneisha peterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah