I’m sorry, I never told you my heart was so black.
I’m sorry, I never mentioned that I was just too impure.
I’m sorry, I never said “I don’t think I’m right for you.”
I’m sorry, I never asked you “Are you sure I’m the right one.”
..... Wait hold on, I told you all of this and I still love you, so I guess I’m not the one that should be sorry then, huh?
Sadistic Cupid's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Sadistic Cupid )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)