novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
You never liked me
You never believed in anything i do
You always critizes me
And i never thought i'm worth anything.
I'm sorry if i scared you
I'm sorry that my success turned you
Turned you to this monster you are
I'm sorry if my actions reflected something else to you.
I will be what i want to be
I will fight for my future
I will be what you don't want me to be
And i'm sorry that i can't be what you want me to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm sorry by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Raise Him, Elia Michael
- Moonlight In Abraka, Humphrey Bryant
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns