novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
You never liked me
You never believed in anything i do
You always critizes me
And i never thought i'm worth anything.
I'm sorry if i scared you
I'm sorry that my success turned you
Turned you to this monster you are
I'm sorry if my actions reflected something else to you.
I will be what i want to be
I will fight for my future
I will be what you don't want me to be
And i'm sorry that i can't be what you want me to be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm sorry by novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA