I know mistakes have been made,
and it was during our date,
life would always need a break,
lost in life with nothing made.
relationship's are based on trust,
breaking it should never be a must,
mistakes happens in every past,
without you is as valued as dust.
sorry is what i keep asking,
forgiveness is what i keep wanting,
now im just wishing for one thing,
is that when you would be forgiving.
problem's are nothing if we don't worry,
always be free to share it as a story,
you are the one i would like to marry,
but things aren't getting better with the word sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair