I'm tired of dreaming of
dreams that don’t come true.
I am tired of people who lie especially,
the one’s who say they don’t.
I'm sick, and tired that I can't stop these tears that I cry.
I wish the pain, and the suffering would go away.
Don’t they see me, Faking the laugher
when I feel some kind of emptiness.
They like to play this stupid ugly game
When, I feel my life is all a mess.
I want to be alone..........
My life, has so much more then difficultly,
when I am this way.....
I'm tired of the feeling I cant trust others,
and myself can’t be trusted as well.
I'm really tired.......
I tired of not seeing a brand new day! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I’m Tired.... by Pam Fraser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)