I' m Tired
I'm tired of feeling this way,
The same way you make me feel day after day,
I try to stay strong,
But I can only hold up for so long.
You can fool whoever you want in your life,
Just remember, you can't fool your wife,
Being a preacher you should know how GOD wants you to love me,
And not just pick up and leave me.
You can try to make me think you are doing the right thing,
But for me and the boys heartache is all you bring,
I now know in my heart,
That we are so much better apart.
You will never know how much I love you,
Because you are so wrapped up in doing what you do,
So now I am letting you go,
For I need a peaceful soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I' m Tired by Carey York )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken