I Met You in My Poem
I'll see you in every blow of prayer.
That fly without wings
toward the eternity,
And I nevertheless did not find you.
I saw only the florets.
Growing on a branch of frangipani
as parasites - maybe.
But fragrant aroma,
intoxicating kissed on my poem.
Sulthan Ghazal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Met You in My Poem by Sulthan Ghazal )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John