I Miss You...
When I stare at the breath taking ocean view,
.... the sun is setting on the horizon,
everywhere is glowing...
the night is falling..
...as I inhale the sweet sea air
and the delicate fragrance of tropical flowers..
I whither to think,
I am alone
and you are very far away from me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You... by Marina Pascal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thec Lanes Of Memory, Edgar Albert Guest
- Three Days in Flower, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Tell Me, I know you know, Sandra Feldman
- The Pup, Edgar Albert Guest
- Memory, Edgar Albert Guest
- It Couldn't Be Done, Edgar Albert Guest
- Christmas, 1918, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Prayer, 1918, Edgar Albert Guest
- Battle Of Belleau Wood, Edgar Albert Guest
- R.J., Eleanor Ross Taylor