I Miss You So Bad
Have you ever become so close to someone
That you talk to them at least once a day?
Where hearing their sweet voice
Is the only thing to keep you sane?
When life pulls me into strains of stress
And miles of mess,
I find myself hoping for a cure
From the days and diseases
I am reluctant to endure.
To hope is to mope;
To live is to give
More than you are to the world.
To survive is to thrive
Off the beauty in life.
Missing a soul gives you hope that you’re friends.
To reach for them makes you whole again.
Dyhanara Rios's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You So Bad by Dyhanara Rios )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- What about counry, hasmukh amathalal
- Heart on Fire, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes
- Let me observe carefully, gajanan mishra
- Waiting, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra