I Miss You So Bad
Have you ever become so close to someone
That you talk to them at least once a day?
Where hearing their sweet voice
Is the only thing to keep you sane?
When life pulls me into strains of stress
And miles of mess,
I find myself hoping for a cure
From the days and diseases
I am reluctant to endure.
To hope is to mope;
To live is to give
More than you are to the world.
To survive is to thrive
Off the beauty in life.
Missing a soul gives you hope that you’re friends.
To reach for them makes you whole again.
Dyhanara Rios's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You So Bad by Dyhanara Rios )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- I walked through your woods, Wenjun Liu
- Stray Reflection, Sunny Chopra
- Tagore Song (#13) When He comes to beg me, Tushar Ray
- Selfish, Naomi Mith
- Tagorer Song (#12) My Invisible Flute, Tushar Ray
- Tagore Song (#11) Who is this piano pla.., Tushar Ray
- THOUGHT-LIFE (Quatrains), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Music, Life's Soundtrack (Quatrains), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Love Note 16, Michael P. McParland
- Change, David Lessard