I Miss You So Bad
Have you ever become so close to someone
That you talk to them at least once a day?
Where hearing their sweet voice
Is the only thing to keep you sane?
When life pulls me into strains of stress
And miles of mess,
I find myself hoping for a cure
From the days and diseases
I am reluctant to endure.
To hope is to mope;
To live is to give
More than you are to the world.
To survive is to thrive
Off the beauty in life.
Missing a soul gives you hope that you’re friends.
To reach for them makes you whole again.
Dyhanara Rios's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You So Bad by Dyhanara Rios )
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)