I Miss You So Bad
Have you ever become so close to someone
That you talk to them at least once a day?
Where hearing their sweet voice
Is the only thing to keep you sane?
When life pulls me into strains of stress
And miles of mess,
I find myself hoping for a cure
From the days and diseases
I am reluctant to endure.
To hope is to mope;
To live is to give
More than you are to the world.
To survive is to thrive
Off the beauty in life.
Missing a soul gives you hope that you’re friends.
To reach for them makes you whole again.
Dyhanara Rios's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Miss You So Bad by Dyhanara Rios )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis