I Need To Change
>Tabo, you need to change!
You need to change!
Why have you been going round
Opening your heart as if this
isn’t the world?
As if everyone is trustworthy?
How could you take the risks?
You’re a woman.
A woman ought to have value.
Don’t lose your integrity!
STOP THIS and CHANGE!
Promise me you’ll change.
Girl, you ought to change.
Tea Kawana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Need To Change by Tea Kawana )
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)