I stand 'tween right and wrong.
This route through
market glossy, colored.
leads to mosque at
length, hazy, blurred.
I walk unknown paths
tightly holding Quran.
From worldly music
I strive to decipher Azan.
Surrounded by souls
as if they will never die.
I often visit graveyards
to hear someone cry.
On streets I pass by
women veiled, unveiled.
My soul is weak, teachings
of prophet is shield.
Idols charms me with
words hypnotizing, strong.
I love Sange-Aswad, I stand
'tween right and wrong.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I stand 'tween right and wrong. by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry