I Stood Now
The little window was against me now that I stood,
It transferred heat and cold so clammy, now that I stood.
My unique blessing created cream and solids,
Doing this plain truth made me dreamy, now that I stood.
Crumbs connected with bread that was stale and crumbs,
This enjoyed the arguments so crummy, now that I stood.
So as to understand we saw a united spirit of dumbness,
Then the liquids of a day and night spread infamy, now that I stood.
Soils halved the rate of exposure, inside the country and county,
For liquids entranced major elements so grimy, now that I stood.
What does a man offer a maiden in heaven who sighs?
The ability is my name I call to the Paradise so yummy, now that I stood.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Stood Now by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking