I Thanks God For Letting Me Have You
pink and red, red and pink
here is what I think.
I think you're sweet.
So good, no other man can compete!
You're sweet like honey
humarous and very funny!
Your eyes; chocolate crystals
Your lips and words like missles.
They hit my heart, and spread your exploading love through me!
And I thank God for letting you be mine.
Katerina Richmond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Thanks God For Letting Me Have You by Katerina Richmond )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)