I Trusted You...
Sometimes I just wish I could close my eyes;
And to never open them.
I wish that I could reset time and fix all of my mistakes,
Searching for the right one to share my heart with.
I look to see where I went wrong...
When to say 'I love you' or when to say: I do.
I think of you by by night thinking of the joyful heart:
I once loved...
But something happened- Something went...wrong.
What happened to your joyful heart...mind...and soul..?
Why did you say you loved me:
When I knew all along...?
I gave you my whole entire heart for you to take care of...
But I must have got you all wrong from the start...
Guess you never loved me.
Never wanted me to forget that part...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Trusted You... by Monica Rose )
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost