I've Lost Count...
I’ve lost count of how many times I deleted your number from my phone
Of how many times I missed you afterward and felt so alone
I’ve lost count of how many times I decided to bring things between us to an end
Of how many times I hoped we could be more than just friends.
I’ve lost count of how many times I tried not to cringe when you say her name
Of how many times I wished what we have isn’t just a game
I’ve lost count of how many times I told myself to stop this madness
Of how many times I found myself longing for your kisses
I’ve lost count of how many times I hid my tears behind a smile
Of how many times I wanted to be with you even for a little while
I’ve lost count of how many times I stopped myself from falling for you
Of how many times I lay in your arms, wondering if you felt something special for me too
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I've Lost Count... by Aryl Eam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor