I want to spend rest of my life with you.
I m eager to spend rest of my life with you,
My hobbies, my habits are known to you.
I know you are the only who can understand me,
This helps you to adjust with me.
That’s why I say,
I am eager to spend with u rest life of mine,
I wish all your pain and sorrow becomes mine.
I love your advice and all comments,
Waiting for the life’s most memorable moments.
This gives me more strength to fight,
Whenever u r with me it brings me light,
Amongst all star u r the bright,
Just like first sunshine sight.
That’s why I want to spend rest of my life with you………………..
11: 48 AM
khushboo gul's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I want to spend rest of my life with you. by khushboo gul )
- The paradox of becoming a Man, Nancy Handabile
- Quran, The Ways of Ascent, Mohja Kahf
- 'My Persuasion' Over 'Her Coyness'., Prabhat Priyadarshi
- rain, Erin Daly
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Victor Marie Hugo
(26 February 1802 – 22 May 1885)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)