I wish that i could sit in my room,
without thinking about him.
I wish i could laugh,
without imagining her there with me.
i wish i could listen to the radio,
without thinking about him singing crazily.
i wish i could hug one of my friends,
withouth thinking it was her.
i wish i could forget about him,
without killing my soul.
i wish i could forget about her,
withouth thinking about forgetting him...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish by Shay Mitchell )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)