Siyabonga A Nxumalo
I'm about to close my eyes
And take a trip to dreamland,
Where castles lasts for only a night,
Where joys and sorrows are short lived,
Where moments are lived only for a night.
I wish to meet you there,
So you can charm me with your sexy smile,
So I can kiss your tender lips that makes me
Wana beg for more.
I wish I was so close to you,
So I can whisper sweet nothings into your ears
And let our bodies do the talking
In a sincere silent manner.
So I can be in your loving arms,
Where I feel in ecstasy.
So I can feel your warm and gentle hands
Causing magic no other can perform.
So we can paint memories we'll never forget.
So I can feel your heart beat against mine,
So I can feel the warmth of your body against mine,
so I can feel your heavy breaths,
So I can feel your hands trembles as my
Hands performs magic caressing your
Jungle of paradise and.....
Just gaze into your lovely eyes.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish by Siyabonga A Nxumalo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- AMONG THE PRETTY PEBBLES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- PH: Poem en Duo: What Day Brings, Brian Johnston
- 2 girls 1 poem, Mark R. Elias
- The Blind Blue., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Hot Dog Fight at the Supermarket, Kevin Rottweiler
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas